BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Jinny G.
Elmhurst, NY
I LOVE this! Aveeno is moisturizing as always, but this one helps calm me down. The smell isn't over-powering but you know it's there. Recommended!
Casey F.
Sterling, VA
I really love this body lotion. The scent is truly relaxing. I put it on before bed. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized well into the next day.
Amber T.
Longmont , CO
Loved the smell of this! And like the other aveeenos went on smooth and absorbed quickly. The lavender was so calming I loved using it before bed!
Sarah M.
Des Moines, IA
Love the smell of this lotion. Goes on smooth and keeps my skin moist all day. Great to use at night when you are trying to unwind from a long day.
Lesley C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use Aveeno products for my toddler to keep her skin moisterized. I especially love the calming lotion for nighttime routine to get her to relax.
Mandy G.
Lewiston , ME
It smells nice and makes my skin softer but it burns my extremely sensitive skin. I do like the aveeno brand and use many of there other products.
TESS W.
Woodburn, OR
My husband uses Aveeno's lotion and likes it a lot. We didn't find anything "stress relief" about this; it acted exactly like their regular lotion.
katie m.
Great scent that calms and works well even with the most sensitive types of skin. have found this works well even when most others cause reactions.
Britt H.
Winston-Salem
Smells good. The formula is light and works well for mildly dry skin. If your skin is very dry I would recommend a product with heavier formulation
Amber J.
Milwaukee, WI
This is good and helps alleviate my eczema but it doesn't last very long I usually use multiple applications or mix it with a better moisturizer
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?