BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Tasha S.
Great moisturizer that eliminates dry skin without feeling oily or heavy on skin. I would recommend this product to anyone with normal to dry skin.
Dianet M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This lotion is excellent for soothing stress and relax, the smell is lavender and chamomile and keeps you moisturizes for 24 hours, I recommend it.
Britt H.
Winston-Salem
Smells good. The formula is light and works well for mildly dry skin. If your skin is very dry I would recommend a product with heavier formulation
AJ K.
Warsaw, IN
Aveeno Active Naturals Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion is very nice one.I like this moisturizer.leave skin smooth and soft... very nice product
Jessica F.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite for dry skin, I do have a slight case of psoriasis and this helps alot. I do recommend this I've been using it for many years.
Ricky S.
Aurora, IL
I've used this lotion my whole life and I love it. When I've used any other lotions it just doesn't feel right and I always go back to this lotion
shawna b.
Creswell, OR
Works great on my dry skin. Isnt oily like a lot of other products I have tried. I'm not sure about stress relief but it sure does moisturize good!
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA
I love the scent of this lotion. Its extremely relaxing and helps me to unwind and sleep better. My only complaint is that is is way too expensive.
Sarah M.
Des Moines, IA
Love the smell of this lotion. Goes on smooth and keeps my skin moist all day. Great to use at night when you are trying to unwind from a long day.
Dovania H.
This product is wonderful on thirsty, tired skin. Leaves skin looking renewed and healthy after being neglected or overly exposed to the elements.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?