BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Babi K.
Norwalk, CT
I like it very much, my skin feels so soft after I use it. I feel that it really hydrates it differently than other brand lotions I had used before.
Angie S.
I use this before bed and whenever I feel like I need to de stress. The light but present scents do help and the lotion leaves my skin feeling great.
Lia R.
Cumberland, RI
Use this all over after I shower at night for a relaxing feeling while moisturizing. It smells great and makes my skin nice and soft in the morning.
Claudia r.
Santa Rosa, CA
Perfect for sensitive skin. It is not too oily and dries fairly quickly. No scent , which can be a con if you like your lotion to smell really good.
Keimy S.
San Antonio
I love the smell of this lotion, very relaxing and also the result after using this it really gives me moisturized and soft skin. Perfect for winter
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
During the winter months, my skin gets very dry. I tried several lotions before I came across this one. Its calming and help moisturized my dry skin.
Angela LeRoux S.
Meredith, Nh
This lotion worked well. Absorbed well, but did leave a bit of a residue feeling and I found the fragrance a bit dull, not relaxing like I expected.
Kathy P.
Roswell, GA
Like the lavender scent and thick, creamy lotion. Feels very luxurious and like a more expensive lotion, but easily available and reasonably priced.
Sheri L.
The Aveeno Body Moisture Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion is great after a shower and a day full of drama. I love the smell and how it does calm me.
Yazmin G.
I have always loved Aveeno products because despite being very moisturizing, the lotion itself is not thick at all. I buy this for my babies as well!
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Tami R.
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?