BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS:

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
carly P.
Charlotte, NC
I’m seriously obsessed with Aveeno I use it on my whole body! Along with its face wash and moisturizer, Aveeno makes my skin so soft and look SO healthy!
Marissa
Great scent... And long lasting moisture relief would definitely recommend this product to anyone with dry rough skin. Great to use at night before bed.
Ashley H.
Brentwood , TN
I have very sensitive skin and I love how this helps my skin. It flares up very easily and this lotion helps calm my skin. It's not too expensive either.
Sonya J.
ANTIOCH, TN
THIS LOTION IS GREAT FOR SENSATIVE SKIN AND IT KEEPS YOU MOISTURIZED ALL DAY...NON GREASY AND HAS A CLEAN SMELL THST WILL NOT OVER POWER YOUR SMELL GOOD
Priscilla M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite lotion! The scent is amazing and the lotion makes my skin so soft. I feel so much better after using this product. It's so soothing.
Taylor T.
Hazleton, PA
Has a great smell. Help to relax after the shower and before bed. It's a heavier lotion so it tends to feel greasy at time. It's very reasonably priced.
Ginger S.
Abingdon, VA
This is great for my sons rough and bumping sink. He gets bumps on the back of his legs and after a day or 2 of using the product it clears right up!!
Victoria J.
Dade City, FL
I love the calming effect I get from using this lotion. After having a baby my body definitely needed to relax and I really enjoyed using this product
Yesenia B.
June Lake, CA
Estas cremas de aveno son las unicas que uso para mi cuerpo y mi cara porque deja umectada mi piel . Mi esposo la usa y yo igual se la aplico a mi bebe
Daniella H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is great for after nightly showers. It is very soothing and locks in moisture really well. It helps prevent razor burn as well from my experience.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Tami R.
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?