BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Patty C.
Such a great body mosuturizer and does help relieve your stress. The scent is minimal and not strong that it does not overcome. I do have some dryness and has helped with balancing my skin level. Love how a little goes a long way. Almost finishing the bottle and would be great to use during the summer months as it is a light weight moisturizer.
Ashley J.
Bridgeton
I have been using this lotion on my baby since we brought him home from the hospital. I would not use anything else on his little skin, it is so sensitive. He recently had an outbreak of Hand, Foot, and Mouth Virus, which was so painful for him. This lotion was the only thing he would tolerate on his skin during that time. I highly recommend!
Jessica D.
The Woodlands
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have a lot of trouble falling asleep. I use this product quite often before bed. The smell is not too over powering. It is also great at moisturizing the skin. It’s such a great alternative than using medicine to help relax you.
Evelig N.
E Wenatchee, WA
I really like this lotion that I tried for the first time. I used it all up already. It costs around 5-7$ depending where you purchase it at. I bought mine at Walmart. & I would recommend because my boyfriend said my skin was feeling softer, and I think it actually helps a little to not stress. Unless it was just my mind :p
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
This stuff is amazing! The smell is so subtle and light that it isn't over powering but it is just enough to truly relax you. The lotion is on the thin side so it isn't the greatest for dry skin relief in my opinion. There are better lotions out there for that. But if your wanting to relax after a bath then this is for you!
Lindsey L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I absolutely love Aveeno! During the holidays I get super stressed, so this lotion does the trick! Also, since the weather is colder, my skin is drier and needs some extra help. This is the best lotion for he price. Buy it!
JoAnn B.
My go to over all lotions! I enjoy using Aveeno products in general. I use this lotion when I’m fresh out the shower. I but it from Target or Walmart, wherever I’m doing my shopping at the time. I feel as if most lotions are really thick and watery but this one is the perfect combination.
maria z.
Corona, NY
So I'm not a perfume kind of girl. I read online that instead of perfume a celebrity wears this lotion instead because of it's scent. It's not to strong but it lingers just enough. It also absorbs into the skin right away.
Melissa G.
Charlotte
I have to say that this is the best smelling lotion out there!  The scent makes me feel fresh and happy!  The lotion moisturizes very well for normal skin and I use it on a daily basis.  It absorbs quickly and makes skin look healthy and moisturized.  It is non-greasy.  A definite staple for us!
Nicole P.
Lawrence, KS
The scent of this lotion is just subtle and not overpowering, which is a nice change from some of the more pungent stress relief lotions out there. The product works just as well as the other lotions in the Aveeno line, and keeps your skin smooth and hydrated all day long.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Tami R.
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?