BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Lucia T.
I started using this bc my hands where getting dry at work and i bought this and it leaves my skin soft and has a slight scent not to strong and i love it.
Katherine W.
Stony Brook, NY
The lotion absorbs through the skin quickly and there is a nice smell to it. I usually apply it after I shower, which increases in effectiveness, I think.
Sara D.
This truly does relieve stress! I keep this lotion at work. Whenever I'm on a stressful call I rub some of this on my hand and take in the lavender smell.
cynthia t.
Flint, MI
This is my favorite lotion on the market. It smells incredible and I can use it on myself and my kids. The smell lasts all day and everyone's skin is soft
Ashley D.
Memphis , IN
The only lotion that improves my skin and won't leave my face oily. It improves the skin tone and blemishes on my face better then lotions geared for that.
Erin C.
Coram, NY
Great scent and wonderful oatmeal for super dry skin. And you dont need a lot a little goes along way. Not greasy and seeps into skin for instant moisture.
McKenna H.
Savage, MN
I like but don't like this lotion. I dislike the scent and find it very clumpy. Despite that it is a good lotion when it comes to moisturizing my hands.
Taylor T.
Hazleton, PA
Has a great smell. Help to relax after the shower and before bed. It's a heavier lotion so it tends to feel greasy at time. It's very reasonably priced.
Lindsay R.
Scarsdale, NY
I absolutely loved this body lotion. It made my skin feel extremely soft and I felt it seep into my skin. The smell was great and the price was perfect.
Kaila V.
Saint Marys, GA
Used this lotion while I was pregnant and loved it! I used it every night before bed and when I woke up! Has a nice light smell and is super affordable!
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Tami R.
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?