BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS:

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Jocelyne L.
Perris, CA
I love love love this lotion it smells kind of like chamomile and your skin absorbs it really quick it's not to heavy or oily the skin absorbs it really nice
Emily F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this lotion a lot. It is not greasy and it works well on my skin and the smell is great and i even use it on my daughter who requests to use it daily.
Yaneth C.
Santa Rosa, CA
First of all I love all aveeno products and this lotion is just so perfect it leaves my skin so soft and it has a very good smell I use it as my daily lotion
Mariaanna P.
Las Cruces, NM
I loved the way this smelled. I also loved that it did not irritate my skin and keeps my skin moisturized especially because of the dry weather I live in.
Emma D.
Brooklyn, NY
Really like this lotion, I use it every time after shower, it really hydrates my skin very well and no more dry patches after I started using this product.
Jeremy H.
We really liked the product and thought the scent was pretty good but stopped use after we found out some of the ingredients weren't the safest for babies.
Debbie F.
Chicago
This product is nice and smells great. I have extremely dry skin , i feel like this lotion isn't very moisturizing as i need it to be. Still a good product.
Angelica G.
Ontario, CA
I absolutely love this lotion .it has an amazing scent! Its aroma has a sense to calm your body and relax .it makes your skin smooth ! Absolutely the best!
Rachel M.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
This has easily become one of my favorite lotions. I get very dry skin and it hurts. But when I use this lotion it resolved the issue with no greasy feel.
Sydney D.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
This product worked super well. It's smell was relaxing and did indeed make me feel less stressed and at peace. It left my skin feeling soft and hydrated.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Tami R.
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?