BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Leah C.
I love this product. I love the price point. And I really appreciate the stress relief. Whether it is placebo or not I feel like I unwind using the product.
Noemi U.
Hemet, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Aveeno is one of the best lotions for sensitive skin. It is really soothing to the skin. Ive used aveeno products for skin rashes and it is really soothing.
Addison A.
La Vergne, TN
Great product! I use it every night before bed and it's really good, it Acctually calms me done to help me fall asleep faster and get a better sleep at night
Courtney Z.
El campo, Tx
I love this lotion! It really does help with street it is so relaxing and refreshing. It just truly moisturizing and leaves my hand feeling smooth and soft.
Kirsten H.
Baldwin, IL
I used this when I was pregnant with all three of my babies. It helped my dry skin since I was pregnant during winter time AND the stress relief worked great
George G.
Brooklyn, NY
Perfect for skin that feels tight and dry, especially at night after the shower. Does not leave an oily film and has virtually no odor! Will purchase again.
Maria L.
Baltimore, MD
Everyone in my family loves it. Personally, I do not. I get extreme dry skin. When I tried this, it made my hands feel worse. LIke someone was burning them.
Araceli M.
Used this after I had my daughter. I had a bad allergic reaction and my skin was dry & bumpy. Refused to take any meds so this really helped the irritation.
This lotion is amazing!! It definitely moisturizes without it feeling greasy or oily. It also doesn't have a strong scent which is great for sensitive skin!
Yaneth C.
Santa Rosa, CA
First of all I love all aveeno products and this lotion is just so perfect it leaves my skin so soft and it has a very good smell I use it as my daily lotion
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?