BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Shekinah B.
Spencer, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I enjoy using this moisturizer, it's not heavy and doesn't dry out quickly. Not only that but it is also very affordable and can be bought just about anywhere.
Sheri K.
Statesville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite lotion. The lavender scent is mixed with something else that smells amazing but isn't too strong. It moisturizers well and is very soothing
Hunter W.
shreveport
i use this every night & morning after my shower & bath. and this stuff works! my body has never been softer, & the scent really is calming. love love love it!
Brittney L.
Kingwood, TX
This product is amazing
I absolutely recommend it to those who work hard and need something calming at the end of the night. I love it for my skin and relaxing
Katherine W.
Mcminnville, OR
This keeps my skin soft and smooth while also haven't a pleasant smell that doesn't seem too overbearing. For the price I would for sure recommend this lotion.
Amy M.
Somerset, KY
I really like any aveeno products, I can use it of myself and my children. I like the relaxing lavender , it good to apply before bed to relieve mommy stress.
Christina B.
I use this because I like the lavender scent and because Aveeno is always gentle on my skin. I have ezcema and I never get irritated when I use Aveeno product.
Jocelyne L.
Perris, CA
I love love love this lotion it smells kind of like chamomile and your skin absorbs it really quick it's not to heavy or oily the skin absorbs it really nice
Emily F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this lotion a lot. It is not greasy and it works well on my skin and the smell is great and i even use it on my daughter who requests to use it daily.
Araceli M.
Used this after I had my daughter. I had a bad allergic reaction and my skin was dry & bumpy. Refused to take any meds so this really helped the irritation.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?