BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Kimberly L.
Dallas, TX
Aveeno is a great body lotion. The stress relief lotion actually does help me and relaxes me. My skin is always very smooth and super soft and moisturized. It goes a long way too!
Sara M.
Grand Island, NY
I can't say enough about Aveeno products. The only lotion I will use for my skin. Its not greasy like other brands and always leaves my skin feeling refreshed and moisturized.
Talia L.
Lithonia, GA
I really like how this moisturizer feels on my face. I've used many aveeno products and this one is one of my faves. It smells wonderful and leaves my skin feeling smooth.
Sarah C.
Raleigh, NC
This lotion smells great. It works fairly well to hydrate my skin but isn't the most effective if my skin needs a lot
Angela P.
Arlington, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this lotion! The lavender scent is very calming and it does a wonderful job of keeping my skin moisturized. Well worth the extra cost over a store brand.
Brandi P.
Savannah, GA
I absolutely love the way this lotion smells. It is very soothing and calming. I keep it on my desk at work and use it daily. It goes on clean and absorbs well.
Hunter W.
shreveport
i use this every night & morning after my shower & bath. and this stuff works! my body has never been softer, & the scent really is calming. love love love it!
Brittney L.
Kingwood, TX
This product is amazing
I absolutely recommend it to those who work hard and need something calming at the end of the night. I love it for my skin and relaxing
Sharlene A.
Ocoee, FL
I love this stuff because its doesn't irritate my super sensitive skin and it smells great. its wonderful right before bedtime after a long hot shower or bath.
Katherine W.
Mcminnville, OR
This keeps my skin soft and smooth while also haven't a pleasant smell that doesn't seem too overbearing. For the price I would for sure recommend this lotion.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?