BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
LaLasha M.
Lompoc, CA
I have a bottle I leave in the car. I love it. Extremely moisturizing and great for the winter months but light enough for summer too. Quick absorbing with long lasting moisture.
Megan G.
Brainerd, MN
I love Aveeno! It's scent, how thick the lotions are, the scents, everything. I love using the nighttime one on my kids and I used this one one night before bed. I slept very well. Can't complain about that!
I found this in the drugstore and I couldn't find anything else and I thought it wasn't going to work but its done great things to my skin. I would suggest this to you. It really moisturize your face.
Shanice  S.
Albuquerque , NM
Definitely helps when your stressed I usually get really bad bumps all over when I'm stressed but with the Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing lotion you don't get any bumps
Ashley W.
Ball Ground, GA
I love this moisturizer! It is very light, has a great light smell and feel a so nice going on. It's not greasy at all, yet I don't feel like I have to constantly reapply.
Erin R.
Good moisturizing properties and I love the scent. It's a little pricey for a drugstore brand; not sure it's worth the extra $3 over a generic brand, but I really like it.
Jennifer B.
Federal Way, WA
This lotion is definitely the best "Pre Bed" lotion. Its relaxing scent kind lulls you to sleep. Plus the oatmeal based lotion is perfect for my itch prone skin. It works great on the kids too.
Fern C.
Milwaukee, WI
I usually use Aveeno products because I have sensitive skin so I recommend their products for anyone experiencing the same thing. It also does its job and is nourishing.
Jennifer K.
Cumberland, RI
This is a great product to use before bed. It is not greasy and absorbs into the skin quickly. It hydrates the skin well and prevents cracking and peeling of skin.
Meaghan F.
I LOVE AVEENO! This lavender lotion smells amazing. It leaves my skin moisturized without feeling too greasy. It's gentle enough to use on my toddler son as well.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Tami R.
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?