BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS:

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am obsessed with the smell of lavender so when i find any product that smells like that, I usually have to try it. Aveeno is such a great brand imo. Their products are such great quality and all lotions that I have tried from them have never disappointed me. This is all in all an amazing bottle of amazing lotion. This is extremely moisturizing so if moisture is that you need, moisture you will have. The lavender scent is so pleasant. I usually put this on before going to sleep and it aids as a sleeping aid, as its very soothing and relaxing.
Alyssa S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I can't begin to tell you how much I love this lotion. I have sensitive skin so it was my hopes that the Aveeno line would be soothing enough for my skin, and it is! This lotion smells amazing! I use it every morning when I get out of the shower. The scent in light and not too overpowering and smells so fresh and calming. I will definitely be buying this again and would recommend this lotion to anyone.
Hailey P.
Tucson
I used an entire bottle of this awesome lotion!!! Even my husband used some a few times because it’s extremely moisturizing but not overly oily and heavy. The formula is definitely my favorite of all the lotions I’ve tried. The lavander scent is very pleasant although I’m not a huge fan of lavander personally. I usually put some on before bed as a nightly routine. I recently switched to a new brand and I’m finding myself pretty disappointed with it and I’ll more than likely switch back to Aveeno!
Myra B.
Flint
I love Aveno products. This is one of my favorite moisturizing lotions. It has oatmeal which helps soothe my sensitive skin. This is a dermatologist recommend brand and I have found it helps with my eczema. This is non greasy and leaves my skin calmed, relaxed and moisturized. I love the fragrance as well (lavender, chamomile, and ylang-yang) and find it claiming and relaxing. I use in the morning, after work and after showering. I have purchased this multiple times and will continue to do so.
Caroline S.
Brookyln, New York
This is my go to everyday body lotion. It gets the job and smells great. I put it on everyday after jumping out of the shower. I definitely feel as if it's made my skin softer. I rely on this stuff it's more of a routine putting it on every morning, but I love it!! Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief with Soothing Oat Essence Moisturizing Lotion
Scarlett H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Aveeno Stress Relief lotion is great for helping you relax and get to sleep at night. It smells like lovely lavender, chamomile, and ylang-ylang which really help with the relaxation factor. Maybe don't use in the morning since it may make you sleepy!
Scarlett H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Natalia G.
Miami Beach
This year was the first time I used it and I have no doubt that it was the best choice I had, I really like to use it, I have no problems in skin and I have a very good effect Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Lotion
Tomorrow H.
Durham, NC
This lotion is very light and easily spreadable. It hydrates my skin extremely well which is important for my dry (read eczema) skin. I use it daily at work (I work in a lab so I wash my hands often). It also has a very pleasant (but no overbearing) scent!
Sabrina K.
Dallas
I started using Aveeno as it was recommended to me for extending the life of my spray tan, but I am absolutely hooked on it for every day use ever since I started. So many brands promise 24 hours of moisture, but Aveeno follows through on that claim! I can genuinely feel the moisturizing effects for a full 24 hours after using, especially if my skin is dry. Now I have glowing skin, and I can’t get enough of my Aveeno lotion!
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Tami R.
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?