BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Mandy P.
Cypress, Tx
Love the scent!!!

This moisturizer is just amazing!!!! It is rich and creamy and not greasy feeling at all!! And talk about the nice lavender scent making you feel fresh and relaxed!
Shanequa M.
Panama City, FL
This lotion is nice and creamy. It absorbs into your skin fast so it doesn't feel like your skin is wet waiting to dry. It doesn't leave a sticky feeling either.
Jessica N.
Victoria, VA
Aveno stress relief is awesome. Smells great and makes my skin feel so soft and smooth! The smell is not over powering. I personally do not like lotions that smell extremely strong.
Paula C.
Bridgeton, NJ
Best lotion I have come across in a long time! No sticky filmy residue left behind I use it multiple times a day to help maintain moisture and balance in my skin!
Emily B.
Atlanta , GA
Can't begin to say how much I love this lotion, I use it everyday! Love the relaxing lavender scent and how light it goes on. Has great a moisturizing feeling without being greasy.
Madi M.
Normal, IL
Love this lotion! It smells amazing and does wonders. I put it on every morning and night when i wake up and go to bed. It keeps my hands feeling soft and smooth.
Jessica E.
Seymour, TN
Aveeno leaves your skin very soft. I love that they have the lotion with the tint in it to help maintain your tan also. Most lotions do not. Several scents to choose from as well
Jessica C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Light and not greasy, it absorbs quickly. The lavender scent is strong, but not headache inducing. Good before bed, but I need something richer in the drier months.
Angelina H.
Richmond, VA
This is my favorite lotion. I am not crazy about lotions because some are too thick and leave me feeling sorry. Aveeno doesn't leave that heavy feeling on my son. It's so nice.
Mireyshka L.
Savannah, GA
I really recommend this lotion it's natural it really helps you to relax the smell is smooth and if is use at night it will help you to sleep better is not greasy or heavy on skin
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?