BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Jazamine D.
Far Rockaway, NY
The scent of thos aveeno is so calming and smells amazing. i love to wipe it on post showers after a long day of work amd mt sensetive skin never has a bad reaction!
carly s.
Boulder City, NV
My absolute favorite and go to lotion! The smell is so amazing but not over powering. I would recommend it to anyone especially in the winter when skin is the driest.
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE this lotion! I'm a big lavender fan so I found the scent to be nice and relaxing! I also thought it gave great hydration to my skin. Definitely will buy again!
Rylee H.
I LOVE this stuff!! Its incredible. It leaves my hands so soft! It doesn't leave your hands with that greasy feeling either! It also has a amazing scent! Highly recommend this product!!
Meghan G.
Mount Holly, VT
I rarely ever use lotion, but when I do I use this stress relief moisturizing lotion. Not only does it leave my skin soft and moisterized, but the scent calms me. I absolutely love it!
Hayley J.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Good lotion. It Moisturizes your skin and dries quickly. I use it after I shave my legs to moisturize them, about once a week. Pros: good scent, not sticky. Glides on your skin easily.
Vanessa R.
San Jose, CA
This moisturizer utilizes aromatherapy well in this lotion. Every time I use this it relaxes me and moisturized my skin. I love using this at night when I need to unwind from the day.
Elizabeth S.
Aveeno is the best lotion to calm itchy dry skin all year around. I not only use it in the winter but I was pregnant all summer and it was the only lotion that relieved my itchy belly. The smell is fantastic as well.
Shawna G.
St Clr Shores, MI
Lotion absorbed fairly quickly, didn't feel too greasy. The scent was not overpowering and fairly pleasant. I didn't find too much stress-relief, but it was a nice lotion none-the-less.
Helen R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the scent of this lotion! It calms my itchy, dry skin and moisturizes for quite a while, but I find that I need to use it twice a day for optimum moisture.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Tami R.
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?