BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Adriana L.
LAKE PLACID, FL
I have tried this lotion on my daughter when she was fussy and she would rapidly calm down. I would also use the Aveno bath before the lotion. It works great and skin so soft
Jolee A.
Aurora, MO
I've used this lotion for a couple of years now. I love all Aveeno products! My only complaint is that this lotion is really thick. It's not a good summer lotion as it leaves you feeling "coated."
Rishelly v.
Fort Irwin, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not only does this lotion moisturize your skin so that it feels amazingly soft and smooth it smells delicious! Whenever I use this lotion i find no need for even a mist spray.
Melissa K.
Grovetown , GA
Way to greasy a product. I would like to have something much lighter. I also did not like that the packaging of the product. It was not very appealing to me as a consumer.
Ophelia  C.
Staten Island, NY
I like the creamy texture of this product. Goes on smooth with no sticky feeling. Left skin feeling soft. The smell is ok, not offensive but not that enjoyable or relaxing.
Kassie R.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have a pretty severe allergy to hard water so I need a heavy duty moisturizer to counter act the harsh chemicals. This lotion gets the job done with no fuss. I love this!
brittany a.
Wareham, MA
While this product does smell great, I really don;t see how it relieves stress? For me at least, it doesn't relieve stress. However,all around it is a great lotion and moisturizes my skin nicely.
Lindalou L.
I tried this and liked the product. It has a nice smell to it. This was my first time with this product. I got it on sale and also had a coupon for the product which really helped on the price.
Meril C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Another great lotion from Aveeno! This lotion is very moisturizing and a little goes a long way but it's not thick and heavy. I love that the fragrance used in it is not too strong but very pleasant.
katherine g.
I used this after a long day at work and let me tell you ...AMAZING!!!! It is a little greasy but that doesn't stop me from giving it 5 stars !! I loved this smell also!
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?