BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Samantha F.
Perry, NY
I enjoy relaxing in a hot bath at night after I out my kids to bed and using Aveeno body moisture stress relief lotion after I get out is amazing. It keeps my skin soft and smooth. And relaxes me for bed.
Lorena S.
Colorado Springs, CO
Probably my favorite lotion. this lotion does not feel heavy or greasy on the skin, which is very good if you don't like to feel like there was an oil spill on your body. It is super moisturizing as well.
Aleksandra D.
Clovis, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This one is perfect for all with stressful work to relax after hard and long day .. I love how it refresh and relax your skin.. I absorbs quickly without leaving grease feeling..
Samantha J.
I love this lotion, it is very mosterizing and has a nice smell thats not too strong. Doesn't leave my hands with a weird feeling like some others give. Its definitely worth it!
Pooja S.
Garland, TX
I love using this lotion after my evening shower. The smell just radiates calmness and douses you in luxury. It's like a treat for yourself while hydrating! Definitely will buy this again when I run out.
Anicania C.
Haverhill, MA
The entire household uses and loves the stress relief moisturizing lotion by Aveeno. I personally love the subtle scent and how emolient it is without feeling greasy on my skin. Great product!
Jennifer C.
I use this product because of my family's sensitive skin. I like that it has a slight scent to it. I cannot say that I have slept better, or been less stressed when using this product, hence the 4 stars.
Karina B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great lotion! Not too thin or thick and moisturizes. I would say just the act of applying lotion can relieve stress, I am not sure about the actual lotion. But it does its job!
Rosa R.
Dallas, TX
It is very gentle on skin, moisturizes very well on face but not much on the body how ever. It is not the most moisturizing product but it is soft on skin so great for sensitive skin. I would recommend
Adriana L.
LAKE PLACID, FL
I have tried this lotion on my daughter when she was fussy and she would rapidly calm down. I would also use the Aveno bath before the lotion. It works great and skin so soft
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?