BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Joan  K.
Dix Hills , NY
Nice product not too greasy but still moisturizing with extra benefits to aging skin. Aveeno has always had brand clout with me for the products and range they provide especially for evening out skin tone. It's a brand I trust and know will work for me
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Aveeno is one name that I trust no matter the product type. My skin is always left refreshed and renewed. This lotion is no different. And there is never any greasy residue left behind.
Kelsey B.
Hamilton, MI
I use this after every shower and I've never had an issue with it making me feel greasy. I've also used it on my son and he's never had any sort of skin reaction. It's very gentle on your entire body. I love it!
Kirren C.
Antioch, TN
I love this lotion. Nice and thick, so it doesn't feel slimy. You can instantly feel the moisture and smoothness it gives your skin. And I love the lavender scent, it really is relaxing!
Ethel P.
I love this lotion. Specially at nigth, I always putted in my hand before bed and I smell the lavander all nigth is amaizing.. I recommended a lot. Even for kids.
Isa G.
Bronx, NY
This product is absolutely amazing. I enjoy using it once in a while. I would recommend this brand and product to everyone. I love how it works with me and I really love the price.
DianneMarie H.
Burtchville, MI
Love this!!! It definitely isn't over powering as far as smell goes and a little goes a long way. It's isn't oily or Greasy either. It's a must have in my home!!
Cori D.
I use this lotion after a stressful day or even when I know my day will be crazy. I love the soft scent of lavender throughout the day to relax me. I also use it on my youngest after her bath before bedtime !
Michelle M.
Valparaiso, IN
I put this lotion on any time I shave and always before bed, and it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth for hours every time. I use it everywhere except my face, and have not had any oily or breakout issues.
Allyssa O.
Muncie, IN
Really love the smell of this! Was very calming to my skin and left my skin hydrated all night. A bit pricey but would buy again. Used every night for 2 weeks and noticed a huge difference. Love this product!
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Tami R.
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?