BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Moya M.
Henderson, NV
Ok I loovvvvvvvveeeeee Aveeno products!!!! Their products hydrate your skin without even trying too hard. They are also great for people with skin conditions such as eczema.
Kristine I.
I have used this aveeno cream before and all these products are great for the skin as well as my son's skin, too. I use them every day and I can definitely feel a difference.
Beatrice C.
Cedar Grove, NC
This is great because when I stress out I break out . This product I guess tricks my skin into think I'm cool and collected when I'm really not. It also doesn't make my skin so oil on my face because it absorbs into the skin quickly.
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
I got this in a monthly subscription box with a coupon so i thought inwould give it a try but it is not as good as i hoped. This will not be an item ill buy again
Shannon C.
Galax, VA
I have very sensitive skin. Aveeno is one of the only brands I can use on my skin. And the stress relief has such a calming scent that it seems to just relax me. And unlike most lotions this one is not a bit greasy and goes in so well

Priscilla P.
I seriously love this lotion. I usually put it on before I go to bed since I have dry skin, so I usually wake up with my skin a little softer. Not just that it smells so fresh, amazing, and just relaxing.
adaloz m.
Lancaster, PA
I have used it on my kids after every shower and it has helped their skip alot. their skin befor this was always rough and the were alwas itchy. but now i don't hear any of them complain. and thee texture of their akin has inprove
Natsumi T.
Gwynn Oak, MD
Very soothing and relaxing. I think this is a very good product helped keep me smooth all day. My elbows where dry and cracked before using it and now they are moiturized.
Darlene C.
POMPANO BEACH, FL
This is by far the best lotion I have ever used, and I'm a lotion fanatic! I love it because mostly, it's not sticky and doesn't make you feel greasy. It absorbs so well, but at the same time keeps your skin moisturized until you wash it off. I hope they never discontinue it!
Tessa J.
Ringgold, GA
I love this lotion is smells amazing and makes my skin nice and soft. It worth buying. Its effective it has a very calming and relaxing scent. Its is defiantly affordable.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Tami R.
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?