BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS:

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Anne F.
Dover, FL
I love Aveeno products, but this lotion smells so good. It has a really relaxing scent without be overbearing. I especially enjoy it after and evening shower to calm myself before bed. I also use it on my grandbaby, it really calms him before bedtime.
Amy S.
I love the pleasant and certainly unoffensive lavender scent of this body lotion that I haven't found in many other Aveeno products. I have purchased this body lotion from both Rite Aid and Target multiple times and will continue to buy it again.
Angel C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this lotion. I think the lavender scent calls me slightly. It moisturizers my skin great! I rub it on my feet at night before bed. It's not at all greasy.
Amber C.
Jersey City, NJ
My favorite body lotion. The scent is the best part: it combines lavender and vanilla, but it isn't too strong. I use it before bed and it's very calming, and absorbs easily without being greasy. Have bought this many times and would buy again.
yolanda a.
Mableton, GA
I have used many of aveeno products mostly the skid products. I love how this moisturizing leaves my skin so soft and it moisturiz my dry skin very good it hold me for the entire day
Maria M.
boca raton, FL
Love the smell of this lotion! it literally puts me in the best mood overtime I use it. It leaves my body feeling amazing and very hydrated as well. Love Aveeno!
Minga A.
Upper Darby, PA
Love aveeno. Always leave my skin feeling smooth. Definitely is effective works great. Does not cause any itching. I've only used aveeno once because it's a little pricey but would not mind buying again. Love the packaging. Moisterizes very well.
Monique C.
Lakeland, FL
Smells awesome ! You can get this anywhere from your local drug store to your target, always can find coupons for this brand. Affordable even without coupons, definitely does relax you and have you feeling great
Haeleigh S.
Dayton, OH
I use this lotion because I use the stress relief body wash, so I apply this after I get out of the shower. It is absolutely wonderful! I love the lilac aroma and it just makes me feel relaxed. I highly recommend!
Holly R.
Marrero, LA
I absolutely love this product! It makes my skin silky, smooth. It also smells excellent and provides a calming scent. I use this product every night before bed, and I cannot imagine going to sleep without it!
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Tami R.
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?