BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
liz w.
Alexandria, KY
I like this as an every day lotion, but it does have to be reapplied every few hours. I have really dry skin and it is very sensitive so I have to be careful about the products that I use. All in all, this is a great product and I would recommend it to anyone.
Brenna L.
Richmond Hill, GA
Aveeno really is the standard for super dry skin, I've always relied on it in the winter but summer months I like something with a nicer smell this is a little heavy
Brittany A.
This lotion smells amazing! It keeps my arms and hands moisturized after a long day of hand sanitizer in the hospital. The lavender definitely helps me sleep better at night and the bottle has lasted me a long time too!
Jini L.
Mount Airy, GA
I have extremely dry skin. This is the first lotion I've found that my skin doesn't immediately drink up and keeps it hydrated several hrs before I have to reapply.
Macy B.
I absolutely adore this body lotion! I just recently purchased and I love the formula. I shower at night so it's nice to lotion up before bed without feeling greasy
Mary M.
Chevy Chase, MD
I use this lotion every single day. I have combination skin, so I need a product that can moisturize my dry skin without being oily. This product does that better than any other moisturizer I've used. I would not have made it through the winter without it.
Lauren S.
This lotion is great! It moisturized my skin and left it feeling smooth and soft. It was extremely gentle and wasn't greasy or oily after application. It smelled great without being too overpowering. I would recommend this to a friend or family member.
Camryn D.
Coatesville, PA
This lotion is the best I have ever used so I own like 5 bottles of it. It keeps my skin so soft because I have very dry skin and this keeps it looking fresh and nice. Also it smells very good which is appealing. This works great and I recommend you use this!
Veronica L.
Really big fan of aveeno. It doesn't effect sensitive skin at all and is very gentle. I use it a lot with other lotions during the winter. It's much better than fancy scented lotions, this one is much more medicated.
Yamilex C.
Passaic, NJ
The only lotion that I can use without my skin getting irritated, since I suffer from eczema. I would recommend it to anyone with the same skin condition because it also soothes my skin.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?