BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC
This is my FAVORITE lotion!! Not only is the scent so relaxing itself but the fact that I feel so fresh and so clean after applying I sleep like a baby. My skin stays smooth and the scent lingers throughout the day. Must try !!
Susana N.
Easton, PA
I can say that this product is one of the essentials need. It is really gentle and it is just great for the skin. I can say that ive been using this product for a long time and i am just satisfied. I buy this product at my local drugstore so it is always on hand.
Christa S.
Aveeno has always seemed a little pricey to me, but it is always worth the price. The Aveeno stress relief lotion has a great scent to relax you. The scent is not strong but very refreshing!
Akira B.
Honolulu, HI
Love this lotion! It's just the right balance of oils and water it seems. My skin absorbs it very easily and will remain moisturizer for the majority of the day. It's also available in many different retail shops as well as online which makes it easy to restock.
Genevieve L.
Wayne, PA
My go to lotion. I use this stuff every day. I feel like I am constantly reapplying because it leaves my skin feeling so nice and velvety after. I definitely recommend.
Tracie G.
Green Bay, WI
We like using this lotion before bed right after baths. It has a light scent that is calming that helps my son relax before bed and drift off to sleep fast. Plus it moistures great especially during the winter we need it.
Carrie H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion does its job to moisturize extra-dry skin, especially during the winter and the summer time. It makes your skin really smooth, so it's definitely not harsh on the skin. It is at good value when purchased. I would definitely recommend this product.
Amaris C.
Yonkers, NY
I love the smell of this lotion, and it relaxes me so much when I put it on - perhaps this is where the 'stress relief' factor results from. Honestly worth the money
Alyssa W.
Memphis, TN
Wow, where do I even start with this product? I love it and use it just about every night on my stepson who has very sensitive skin. Although it is more expensive than other brands it is worth the price. I would absolutely buy it again. I'd keep a stock of it.
liz w.
Alexandria, KY
I like this as an every day lotion, but it does have to be reapplied every few hours. I have really dry skin and it is very sensitive so I have to be careful about the products that I use. All in all, this is a great product and I would recommend it to anyone.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?