BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Patty G.
This is my daily moisturizer. It's light weight, effective and I love the smell. Leaves you feeling like silk and at the same time, it's smell helps relieve stress. It's a perfect night creams a well, as it helps you relax and fall asleep easy. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new every day moisturizer.
Deborah J.
Albany, NY
It's very soft and calming. I like that it smells clean but isn't overpowering. I use it every day, when I come to the office and when I get out of the shower, as the weather is different from then until now. I would definitely buy this again, it was a great value!
Nashelly A.
Love this lotion it leave my body feeling soft and fresh. Best of all it doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky or with a film over it. The only thing is that I'd wish it was more moisturizing.
Valerie P.
Tujunga, CA
Aveeno has always been my go it. It's my favorite, the scent is not at all over powering and it really does moisturize, a little of it goes along way and is inexpensive.
Susana N.
Easton, PA
I can say that this product is one of the essentials need. It is really gentle and it is just great for the skin. I can say that ive been using this product for a long time and i am just satisfied. I buy this product at my local drugstore so it is always on hand.
Allison A.
Cumming, GA
I ran out of face cream so I dabbed some of this on my face after washing my makeup off one night, and I've been using it on my face ever since. It's really lightweight but moisturizing. Doesn't feel oily and has never broken me out. Five stars
Ashleigh W.
Indianapolis , IN
Strong frangrence, but not overwhelming, enough to last all day though. The lavender and chamomile is nice to use after a bath with the same soap. The lotion rubs in nice and doesn't leave you feeling sticky.
member-1520faa25
Wilmington, DE
This lotion is nicely moisturizing, but dries down a bit tacky/sticky on the skin, rather than sinking in completely. The smell was nice at first, but got a bit grating after a while. I would not buy this again, but would consider purchasing the unscented version.
Grace M.
Smell? Absolutely amazing. Feels? So soooooft!! This lotion is so relaxing and helps me go right to sleep. Hands feet heels full body. This lotion has truly helped my skin especially during these winter nights. Aveeno stress relief lavender lotion Jd the way to go.
Christa S.
Aveeno has always seemed a little pricey to me, but it is always worth the price. The Aveeno stress relief lotion has a great scent to relax you. The scent is not strong but very refreshing!
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Tami R.
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?