BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Chryssa J.
San Diego, CA
This is a lightweight daily body moisturizer with a lavender fragrance for stress relief. I love the Aveeno line because they all feel so good on the skin, leave no greasy film, absorb quickly, and help the skin feel soft and nourished for a long time. This one smells as great as it feels!
Yoceline F.
Sacramento, CA
This is great for sensitive skin it really soothes it, its very calming after a shower and a long day it leaves the skin very silky you can purchase it at any drugstore I will definitely be buying it again
Erykah J.
St Augustine, FL
Its a really nice and thick formula. I just a little on my face after washing, just because I think you're smell is too overwhelming for the whole body. Still is a great lotion
Patricia Z.
Las vegas, Nv
I have used this many times on myself and my girls. When they are having a rough day a bath and this stress relief lotion is great, it really works and they go to sleep quickly!
Heather  H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love Aveeno! Their products smell alright but they really improve the quality of your skin and fast too!!! I use it every day after I get out of the shower and it does wonders for my legs. It really makes your skin smoothr and less cracked.
Alysia B.
Layton, UT
I love the smell of this lotion and I love how smooth it makes my skin when I use it. It is my go to lotion at night because I love the calming scent. It is a little more expensive then some of my other lotions that I buy but I feel like it is worth it for a lotion that works well.
Yareimy G.
Aveeno stress reflief lotion My favorite lotion on the market. It makes my skin feel great I came across it by mistake and this is my 2nd time buying it. I get this product at Walmart& I've recommended it to my grandma who loves using mine
Moriah K.
Portland, OR
This lotion is very smooth and effective, smells wonderful, and is gentle enough to be used on my face. I use it with the Stress Relief body wash for a very relaxing experience!
Sheila M.
Mishawaka, IN
Aveeno is the perfect lotion for dry skin and the stress relief is good to use at night very gentle on skin can get at any Walmart Target think the prices better than drug store
Kristina D.
This has a very nice calming and soothing scent. I think it has lavender in it which I can only take so much of. If you love lavender you would love this. I liked it but I also like to try different lotions. Haven't found my favorite yet.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?