BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
MICHELLE R.
Maspeth, NY
I love Aveeno! I recommend to EVERYONE!! i have used it for years and i find it to be the best body lotion ever! What i love the most about it is that its NOT like other lotions that makes your hands feel oily after you wash them! no not at all! Aveeno is by far the best lotion i have used!
elaine s.
Linden, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion its heavennn!!! I recommended as much as like not many lotions are compare to this one!! The scent its great and it leaves your skin so soft!! If i eould get a change to purchase thus agin i would!!
Jennifer N.
Spring, TX
I received this as a gift and switched from Lubriderm! It's soft and soothing on my face/body. I love this product so much, I went out and bought the shower gel too! The scent really calms me down after a day of nonstop chaos! Love! Love! Love!
Kay M.
Tahlequah, OK
This is a staple at my house. My husband and son both have eczema and are very sensitive to lotions. This is something I can use and not have to worry about causing them a breakout.
Valerie V.
Edinburg, TX
This is my daily moisturizer, I use it every morning and night for quick and smooth hydration. I have very dry skin and this definitely helps. Plus the smell is really very nice.
Chryssa J.
San Diego, CA
This is a lightweight daily body moisturizer with a lavender fragrance for stress relief. I love the Aveeno line because they all feel so good on the skin, leave no greasy film, absorb quickly, and help the skin feel soft and nourished for a long time. This one smells as great as it feels!
Dakota T.
Started a new medication that dried out my skin horribly. This has really helped moisturize my skin and I love the scent! Very subtle scent, for those of you that are sensitive to strong scents. They also offer an unscented version, and it works just as great!
Sara K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite lotion! My skin gets so dry during the winter and when it gets like that it also gets really red. This helps heal it and you can immediately feel the difference.
Shelby  N.
This lotion has a great moisture level. I can put it on in the morning and still feel it working in the late afternoon even with no reapplication. The scent is subtle and doesn't clash with any other fragrance you might want to wear. I find myself repurchasing this every time I run out.
Amanda C. B.
Bellefontaine, OH
I use this aveeno lotion everyday at least 5times a day, Walmart has a frequent stock up of this! And I love it to death it makes me feel soft and I wouldn't have it any other way the sent is an omg moment
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Tami R.
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?