BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Valeria F.
Austin, TX
I really enjoyed Aveeno Body Moisture Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion. The value for the price was worth it, it was more than what I spend but was great. I bought it at Walgreens. I used it everyday before bed and I woulld recommend it to use it daily.
Charli B.
I think Aveeno is a good brand for lotion. Its thick but just a dot will get you far. Its not oily like others. I think its very effective. I get cracks on my hands and it goes right into the cracks and over a few days repairs my skin very well. I would recommend to others. I share it with others.
Christy W.
I love this lotion. It smells AMAZING i put it on every night and it moisturizes and soothes me off to sleep with it's calming smell. I bought it at my local Duane Reade for a decent price, considering its a large jug with a pump valve. 100% recommend!
Waleska T.
Orlando, FL
I love this lotion. I have really bad dry skin. Once I purchased this lotion my dry patches on my face started clearing up. I also use the AVEENO Ecezma for my 1 year old. Best lotion for anyone dealing with any dry to normal skin. Thank god for this lotion.
Patty F.
Humble, TX
Very moisturizing and doesn't leave a greasey feel to the skin once dry. Smells soft not very strong scented as sort of s mint herb smell. Loved how it left my skin with a healthy glow after.
Liset
Sneads ferry, Nc
I love this lotion! It helps calm my itchy skin and leaves it feeling smooth. I love aveeno products and this one is not an exception. I regularly use them and love them all. It definitely met my expeditions and I would recommend to others and buy again
Maggie B.
Solon, OH
Aveeno has always been on of my favorite brands of skin care. This with the stress relieving aroma therapy is great. I love to wear this to bed. Helps me get to sleep faster. My skin feels softer than ever in the mornings. This is my go to skin care.
Emily L.
Hilliard , OH
Same great weight and feel of Aveeno moisturizers - gentle on skin, not too oily - with added aromatherapy lavendar scent! Definitely would recommend for applying at bedtime to relax.. probably wouldn't wear it daily though, for the sake of the scent.
Jennifer L.
Sacramento, CA
This lotion would have to be one of my favorite logins. It doesn't smell bad but really doesn't have a scents to it. It is really gentle it leaves your skin really soft I would have to say like a baby's butt. I would defenetly buy this product again
Erin O.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I love to use this right after I get out of a shower at night, as it soothes my skin and makes my skin feel soft and allows me to fall asleep quicker. Even though the price is above average, it lasts a long time
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?