BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Ashton A.
Faber, VA
I absolutely love the feel and the smell of this lotion. It is so lightweight but moisturizing at the same time. It has been heavenly for my eczema and to use for my children who have skin just as testy and itchy as mine. I would definitely recommend to others.
Kim F.
Fullerton, CA
I love Aveeno products so buying this at Walmart was a easy decision for me. I stress for everything so anything to help right? I wouldn't have anything negative really to say. I'd go back for more once I ran out no doubt.
Jenna H.
Mcalester, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have super dry skin from my lupus and only certain things work on it and this lotion is amazing it doesn't make my face red and it soothes the dry skin. I recommend this lotion to everyone
Emily S.
Edinburg, Tx
I use this product after a bath or shower using the Aveeno stress relief body wash. I love the scent and it's so moisturizing!!! It's so gentle on the skin. It feels like butter and it rubs in your skin so nicely where it doesn't feel oily. I would recommend
Cara G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not my favorite Aveeno fragrance, but still really nice (I'm not a huge fan of lavender). Still had the great Aveeno feel to it.

Another grocery store buy, so very reasonably priced. I recommend it if you like lavender.
Brooke M.
Louisville, KY
I've used this product for over ten years and I will never use any other kind of lotion. It's soft on the skin and not too heavy. I have extremely dry skin and highly recommend if you are in the market for a good lotion.
Corey H.
Highland Park, NJ
This is a great lotion. It is a nice consistency - not too thick or oily. I really like the smell of lavender as well, very soothing. I like putting it on before bed, it helps me sleep amazingly!
Raisha P.
Wilkes Barre, PA
The Aveeno body lotion is a good choice for anyone with dry skin. It's scent is nice and not too in your face. For dry skin it just absorbs right up and does not feel like it's laying on top of your skin. I use it as often as I can and I buy it all the time.
Olivia C.
Carmel, NY
Stress relief is now my number one go to! I don't even know if it really relieves stress but the smell is just amazing. I always found that it did calm me down even if i wasn't stressed or anything. the lotion itself is just so smooth and the great thing is that it doesn't leave your skin feeling oily after
Christy W.
I love this lotion. It smells AMAZING i put it on every night and it moisturizes and soothes me off to sleep with it's calming smell. I bought it at my local Duane Reade for a decent price, considering its a large jug with a pump valve. 100% recommend!
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?