BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Halie A.
This lotion smells amazing and does help lower stress. I'm a nursing student and I use it all the time. It lasts a long time on the skin. It's also budget friendly. I would buy it as soon as I run out.
Stephanie G.
Canyon, TX
The stress relief lotion from Aveeno worked so well for me. I got this from my towns local Wal-Wal-Mart! It smells wonderful, and works like magic, but is a little on the pricey side. It was very gentle on my sensitive skin, and I would recommend it to everyone I know!
Erin C.
Sanford, NC
This is my absolute favorite lotion. I'm usually not a lotion person, but this formula is amazing. It moisturizes while being the perfect light, non-greasy consistency. It also smells so amazing. The lavender is very relaxing.
Viara T.
I always use this body lotion after I get out the shower It work really well for me ' I combine this with the aveeno body wash ' and I feel my skin really soft and nice after all ' and the smell is great
McKyla C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
My favorite. This is basically the only lotion I'll use. My skin is super sensitive to scents/smells (makes me breakout in hives constantly) but this stuff is SUPER sensitive an actually works!
Everlea M.
Annapolis, MD
I use this on my baby boys and it works really well to alleviate redness (on their bottoms, preventing diaper rash or just soothing their sensitive skin), and is gentle enough for their skin.
Ashton A.
Faber, VA
I absolutely love the feel and the smell of this lotion. It is so lightweight but moisturizing at the same time. It has been heavenly for my eczema and to use for my children who have skin just as testy and itchy as mine. I would definitely recommend to others.
Jenna H.
Mcalester, OK
I have super dry skin from my lupus and only certain things work on it and this lotion is amazing it doesn't make my face red and it soothes the dry skin. I recommend this lotion to everyone
Maria K.
Ambler, PA
The smell is not too strong. Makes me feel relaxed for a few mins. the lotion goes on smoothly and doesn't make me feel sticky or oily. The price is right for the product and size and I always feel like I can find a coupon.
Amanda H.
Smells amazing!!!!! I usually don't like the way a lotion feels much on my skin, but thisnone actually absorbs and doesn't feel like someone helped pour grease on you. It feels wonderful and smells amazingly wonderful as well. Try it, your senses will thank you.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Tami R.
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?