BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Stephanie A.
Quincy , MA
The smell is great and made me skin feeling smooth and hydrated. The lavender scent is light and delicate. I would definitely purchase this whenever I'm feeling a little stressed. Soothing and calming.
Jennifer C.
Escondido, CA
I swear by this lotion. I do not necessarily suffer from bad skin nor am I sure if this lotion actually relieves stress. But I absolutely love the smell and it makes my skin softer. I love using it right after I shower. Every morning I wake up with soft skin thanks to Aveeno.
Veronica H.
Sayville , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Amazing product for dry, rough skin. Cleared up my winter psoriasis after a few uses. I even use it on my face when I get out of the shower. It isn't greasy and doesn't leave a thick film on your skin.
Olivia P.
This is a very good moisturizer over all. I love that it comes in a pump, and it will last a long time. I'm not a super big fan of the lavender-y smell, though. I think I'll buy the unscented one from now on
Nancy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Aveeno body stress relief lotion smells great. It's very soothing to skin and relieves stress. It's not that expensive and is long lasting. It won't leave your skin feeling right or dry. I recommend this
Valencia S.
This product has a very mild smell which is perfect for my sensitive skin. I can not use most lotions on my face but this is perfect for my dry sensitive skin. It is very moisturizing but not greasy.
Amna K.
Worthington, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I wouldn't say it relieves my stress, since my stress level is usually high, but it definitely DOES relax you! It is calming and soothing. I do too much on a daily basis, so I am never really calm... but this makes you feel better. There is something about it I just love! TRY IT!
First I want to say that I use different brands of lotion all of the time , but when it comes to Aveeno, it's the best for dry and itchy skin. I've been using this brand of lotion for a couple of years now and I can feel and see the difference of my skin. I recommend this brand if you have trouble with dry itchy skin
Anna S.
Arlington, VA
I absolutely adore Aveeno lotion. I don't use any other kind of lotion but Aveeno - it's the only one that moisturizes perfectly. And the scent - so perfectly relaxing and calming on sore muscles.
Annabelle S.
North Hills, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I had a bath and body works stress relief lotion and loved it, but the smell got annoying so I bought this. It's not as expensive, it smells so good, and it's so soothing and softening on the skin.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?