BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Nechelle T.
Again with the dry flaky skin I have not only that I do have a daughter with eczema and my boyfriend have two girls with eczema so this really comes in handy I have the whole set the bath and the oatmeal that come it's great for dry itchy skin and eczema skin I'm telling you every since I start using this for my kids I have no problem
Whitney R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
We got this for my husband because he was experiencing a lot of stress in that season. It is definitely a soothing lotion and is perfect before bed time. A very gentle feel. And soaks in nicely. Would buy it again!
Dawn B.
Nutley, NJ
I use this daily after my shower. I also have the body wash which I love. I am very fond of the aveeno products. This smells great, calms me for bedtime and moisturizes my skin. I love the lavender smell.
Jenna M.
Killeen, TX
I love Aveeno lotion as it moisturizes without being greasy. I've also gotten tattoos in the past and obviously you have to keep them moisturized during the healing process. For that I obviously used their fragrance free one and it healed amazingly. So any Aveeno is pretty much perfect.
Kristin B.
Weehawken, NJ
I used to only use Olay lotions because my skin is somewhat sensitive and gets dry easily. I used this when I stayed with my mother in law's house and haven't used any other lotion since. It keeps my skin from becoming dry and the scent is calming but light. I LOVE using this lotion.
Kaitie F.
Cayce, SC
Aveeno lotions always feel luxurious and are great for such a good price. I usually pick some up at target and the tube lasts me forever! Smells good without being too flowery. Would definitely buy again.
LeeAnn C.
This lotion is very soothing to irritated skin and moisturizes well. The scent is very light; I prefer lotions with a stronger scent, but if you're sensitive or allergic, this is probably a good lotion for you. It didn't exactly relieve my stress, but it was good at moisturizing anyway. Decent buy!
Elisabeth K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Honestly, I kind of just started using this bottle after my mom told me I needed some lotion and sent me home with it. It's a nice smell, and while it's not stress relieving, it's definitely a "thank god, my legs will be soft today" feeling. Or that my elbows won't look too dry.
Emily E.
Ledbetter, KY
I tend to get a lot of tension headaches and in search of some relief I purchased this. Not only is the scent very relaxing, it feels great on my skin! I usually apply this after a bath or shower before bedtime and it helps me de-stress!
Emily B.
Lugoff, SC
I like this aveeno lotion! We actually have it at work behind the counter and handling money all the time sometimes leaves little cuts and rough spots and the lotion smooths great! I would recommend this!
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?