BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS:

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Lynna S.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I like the way it feels after it dries out. But I don't think it smells that great and if you are in a hurry you may get lotion all over your clothes. The smooth skin feeling lasts for a couple of hours. You can get it at any drugstore and grocery store.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is a must I use it as a face moisturizer it's a must in your beauty routine it help me I used to have dry skin and at some time my face used to peel and all that has stopped within a week of using this lotion you will see a difference the sent it the bomb a must when it comes to beauty and the price is not bad....
Stephanie R.
Bellflower, CA
Absolute favorite body lotion of all time. Most of the ones I've used usually leave a sticky residue but aveeno always leaves my skin extremely smooth and motorized. this is my go to body lotion. have been using it for the past year and I'm not going back
Lacie B.
I am a fan of many Aveeno products, particularly the body lotion. I find that with this product "a little goes a long way". I also like that it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy, but I definitely feel smooth and moisturized. Would definitely buy again.
Annie R.
N Hollywood, CA
Love Aveeno products. They seem to be the best product that doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. Not sure if the "stress relief" actually works, but it does feel nice. It's a good price and you can pick it up most places like Walgreens or Target, etc.
Emonie S.
Kinston, NC
I love this lotion ... It melts all the stress away oh my lord yes it does!!! It's a good value. Pros would be it's just the right thick consistency for my combination skin. I would definitely recommend this to anyone
Mariel M.
I love this lotion! Has the ingredients that I like to use to calm me down. It's soft and relaxing. I use it after taking a warm bath and before bed. I recommend it for the ones that have sensitive skin just like me.
Brittney B.
Lincoln, NE
I use this Lotion every morning when I wake up and every night before I go to bed. I love the calm and relaxing feel and scent! It makes my skin smooth and moisturizes. My mother recommended it to me, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Yajaira A.
Grove City, OH
I use this lotion right after I shower and go to bed. It's relaxing scent is subtle leaving me feeling stress free. The lotion is light leaving my skin feeling moisturized, never feeling dry or ashy and it's easy to spread. I definitely recommend it.
Amy S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I always enjoy Aveeno lotion and this lotion has a pleasant smell that's great for bed time. I wouldn't say it relives stress, but regardless, it's a moisturizing lotion that doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Tami R.
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?