BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Nichole F.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
This is my favorite lotion. It is sort of expensive compared to other lotions but it is worth it. The moisture lasts a while and it is not too oily. The smell is nice and very soothing. This is definitely my go
To lotion.
Julia G.
San Antonio, TX
Love almost everything about this lotion. I love the scent and the fact that it doesn't irritate my legs. The only thing I don't like about it, is that it is a bit too thick for my liking. I would recommend it for extreme cases and maybe best for winter time.
Monica T.
Monument, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I wouldn't say that the name is the most fitting, yes, it is a great lotion and has a lovely lavender scent, but i never really noticed it relieving my stress. It is on the thicker side which is great for my really dry skin.
Andie F.
Martin, TN
I didn't really experience any kind of stress-relief or therapeutic effects, as I have with other products, like essential oils, or my lavendar-infused body oil. I will say it's a quality lotion, but no more than that.
Amelia C.
I love using this lotion I bought at #target right before bed it keeps my skin soft while I sleep and it smells so good and keeps me feeling at ease. The packaging is super convenient. I will continue to buy this product.
Patrick R.
Davenport, FL
This has become our go-to moisturizer for our entire family. It's very effective in keeping our skin moisurized without drying it out. We purchased this at our local Walmart and have been a repeat user for the past year. Would definitely buy this again!

A+!
dharlyn joy l.
Edison, NJ
i love this product we use it a lot at the house because it pretty cheap only because i buy from the company website which is always great for me. we love the scent and use it daily. im pretty sure they changed the formula of it at sometime cause it more of a thicker consistency now. but still no complaints
Kelli M.
Boston, MA
I love this for my office! I think it is too much to use for my whole body, the smell is a little to over powering for me. but i keep this on my desk at the office and its perfect for work! Just a little on your hands relaxes you during a crazy work week. People are always coming to my desk asking to use it!
Stephanie R.
Bellflower, CA
Absolute favorite body lotion of all time. Most of the ones I've used usually leave a sticky residue but aveeno always leaves my skin extremely smooth and motorized. this is my go to body lotion. have been using it for the past year and I'm not going back
Alexis N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works wonders with everything that I have wrong with me. It really helps me with my insomnia (even though I really don't like the smell of lavender) it helps with my eczema, and my tendonitis, it just works wonders.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?