BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Cynthia C.
Chicago , IL
Really lightweight and not moisturizing at all. Didn't feel like it did anything for my skin. I tried using this for a daily moisture lotion but no luck. I bought this at Walmart and I still use it just so I can get rid of it.
Melissa F.
I've used Aveeno for several years among other moisturizers. I like that's it's rich & creamy and I can feel my skin actually absorbing it. I instantly relax because of the light lavender fragrance. After a few days of use (after a shower) my skin feels great & supple.
Jordan M.
The Stress Relief line is one of my favorite Aveeno product lines. The scent is very calming with a light floral lavender scent that stays with you. This lotion will work as a light moisturizer, but not a very emollient one for those with dryer skin. I would recommend it for after the shower, at night, right before bed to really get the full stress relief feel!
Lynette J.
Roanoke, VA
I have very dry skin in the winter that sometimes can be rather irritating and this by far is the best product that I have gotten my hands on that can combat my itchy dry skin that actually works and makes it a lot better.
Virginia N.
Statham, GA
Hands down one of my favorite moisturizers! I hate moisturizers that leave your skin feeling sticky afterwards. Moisturizer skin should feel soft and not grimey. This achieves just that. I also could not possible love the scent more! Very relaxing and uplifting.
Pam L.
YES!! I love this product for the sake of my son's sensitive skin!! As well as my husband's skin too. Moisturizes well and softens the cracks from manuel labor! If you wash your hands a lot, this is a greAt product to use!
Sammi C.
Brooklyn , Ny
With my job and the high amount of level of stress I receive my body often seems tense and it is very hard to sleep at night. Luckily this product really helps me out. By relaxing my body in order to have a good night sleeps
Bhindhyaa D.
This Lotion is super moisturizing and have a great scent. It's not sticky or too heavy. It dissolves very nicely. I buy mine at bed bath and beyond using their never expiring coupons. I will generally go through a bottle if I use it every day, within a month.
dharlyn joy l.
Edison, NJ
i love this product we use it a lot at the house because it pretty cheap only because i buy from the company website which is always great for me. we love the scent and use it daily. im pretty sure they changed the formula of it at sometime cause it more of a thicker consistency now. but still no complaints
Amelia C.
I love using this lotion I bought at #target right before bed it keeps my skin soft while I sleep and it smells so good and keeps me feeling at ease. The packaging is super convenient. I will continue to buy this product.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?