BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
Love the smell of this lotion! So relaxing! I use this lotion before I go to bed or before I'm about to relax with a book or tv/movie and it just sets the mood! It's a little on the pricey side but all Aveeno products are but so worth it! I plan to try the bath products associated with this stress product line for nice soothing baths or showers
Alicia N.
Jamaica, NY
I started my little one on the baby aveeno lotion, and i realized that it keeps her moisturized all during the day, it isn't sticky or oily, it blends right into the skin without issue, very gentle these products are therefore I've started using Aveeno myself and it's perfect!
Jessica G.
Santa ana, Ca
I love aveno products! Great for sensitive skin. Doesn't make me itchy or apply on thick and greasy. My skin absorbs it well and leaves my skin moisturized and plump. I use it in my face, lags and to remove make up residue with qtips
Allison R.
Peekskill, NY
Good lotion for those who don't like to have heavy moisturizers on their skin. This lotion soaks in quickly and thoroughly and does a good job. Also, they have unscented versions of this so if you don't want a fragrance, you're set!
LiliaPatricia C.
Chicago
My mom buys this lotion and it's the one I use whenever I visit her. This is especially good for using around your feet in the Summer when they get the most dry. It's a bit pricier than I like to spend, but I'd consider buying it in a smaller container to keep in my car.
This is the only lotion I use for my face and body and it really works to keep my skin feeling moisturized, smooth and it smells like lavender which is great! I use this every time I get out of the shower or in the morning and my skin always looks soft and smooth. I wish there was a travel sized version of the stress relief one but they only have it in the daily lotion for now.
Simone D.
Inverness, IL
It is working pretty well on my skin. It's not that oily after applied and my skin keeps moist for the whole day. I recommend this product to people who has a regular skin. If the skin is too dry, I think it doesn't help that much.
Brina H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like the scent, but this doesn't lock in the moisture for me. It's not a thick lotion, and I find myself reapplying hourly if used by itself, so I generally layer this over a thicker cream to stay moisturized & for the scent.
Cynthia C.
Chicago , IL
Really lightweight and not moisturizing at all. Didn't feel like it did anything for my skin. I tried using this for a daily moisture lotion but no luck. I bought this at Walmart and I still use it just so I can get rid of it.
Sandy B.
South Gate , CA
I bought this lotion on a buy one get one free sale. It's a great value for everyday use. Lotion is nice and light. My skin absorbs it quickly. The scent is very fresh. This is great for when you don't want a perfume scented lotion but need a good skin moisturizer.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?