BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Rebecca S.
Oakbrook Terrace, IL
Aveeno lotions have always been good to my skin. I like that they are long-lasting and never feel greasy. This one has a relaxing scent so I like to use it after my shower at night. And it's affordable, so if you're looking for a lotion that won't break the bank, this is a great choice
Sunsets and B.
North Miami Beach, FL
Love this lotion because it really moisturizes the skin and it leaves it smooth for quite some time. The downside I would say its really just a something personal, which is that I don't like the scent at all. If you look pass the scent like i did then it would be one of your favorites
Michelle W.
Miller Place
I love this lotion. I fly with my dog and before I take him onto the airplane I put the lotion on and put little dots onto his soft sided carrier. It helps calm him during take off and landing. Then he falls asleep in my arms during the flight. No more Benadryl for my flying pup! This works!! And I get smooth hydrated skin while smelling good!
Brandi L.
I love this product my skin gets really dried out in the winter months and I need that extra moisturizer to rejuvenate my skin. My skin gets rough and starts to itch so I put some of this on and it goes away and I have smooth soft skin again !
Terresa L.
I love this lotion because it has a relaxing lavender scent that doesn't have any of the bad ingredients like parabens. Plus, you can get it at a very affordable price at Target! It absorbs well and is not greasy. I highly recommend it! ;)
Siena N.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Great lotion for just dry skin. I bought this to use in a very dry climate but found it wasn't thick enough. The smell is also more of just an oatmeal scent instead of a lavender scent. I bought this instead of my usual goat milk lavender lotion and found this to be not as good.
Maggie K.
Portland, OR
It's fairly good but it sits a little heavy and little sticky/tacky on the skin. I have the lavender, chammomile, and ylang-ylang one and the scent is relaxing. I think prefer the bath & body stress relief lotion though.
Alicia N.
Jamaica, NY
I started my little one on the baby aveeno lotion, and i realized that it keeps her moisturized all during the day, it isn't sticky or oily, it blends right into the skin without issue, very gentle these products are therefore I've started using Aveeno myself and it's perfect!
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
Love the smell of this lotion! So relaxing! I use this lotion before I go to bed or before I'm about to relax with a book or tv/movie and it just sets the mood! It's a little on the pricey side but all Aveeno products are but so worth it! I plan to try the bath products associated with this stress product line for nice soothing baths or showers
Jean-Marie C.
Orlando, FL
Although a bit pricey compared to other moisturizers, this is definitely worth the money. It is lightly scented so it is not overwhelming and the scent helps to calm and soothe me before bed. It instantly moisturizes my skin and provides lasting protection during the day or night. I would definitely recommend this lotion to others.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Tami R.
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?