BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Brandy W.
Hyattsville, MD
Decent lotion as always with Aveeno. Not a fan of the cost versus the quantity, considering the fact that I have to use a generous amount to be adequately moisturized. It's easy to come by, which is nice, so I've purchased it at my local Walmart and Target, as well as other retailers near friends and family.
Breann U.
omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love how moisturizing Aveeno lotions are. They do a great job at soothing my skin and keeping me moisturized throughout the day. The scent is not overbearing and is great for bedtime. I bought this at Target and would probably buy again. Perfect for dry/winter skin.
Rachael R.
Worthington, OH
I purchase this lotion at Target. It's a great price especially if it's on promotion or sale. I have normal-dry skin and I use this lotion when I get out of the shower. It keeps me feeling fresh and moisturized without feeling heavy or sticky. It's just 'enough' moisture to get me through the day without flaking. It's lightweight and has a heavenly, relaxing scent. I also love the handy pump bottle. I will continue to use this!
jeanette h.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Non greasy formula works great on my dry winter skin i have eczema and it works great i never get it when i use this lotion its a little pricey but worth it for my skin i always buy this i don't use anything else on my skin and it smells so good very relaxing
Reb C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the lavender scent. I do feel like the lotion can feel very heavy at times, but it does the job. I use it every morning right after showering. If I do get it on bedsheets or any other fabric, it does stain a little bit. I would recommend using this lotion. It's my favorite but it is a bit pricey.
Monique S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this every night on my baby and myself and it helps her melt into sleep with no irritations or anything. It works similarly for mama and I heartily endorse this moisturizer. The scent in gentle and soothing and helps me go right out like a little light.
Danielle G.
Indianapolis , IN
Yes yes yes! The smell of this product is absolutely glorious. You also get the great moisturizing benefit of an Aveeno product. I am not sure if it actually has a stress relieving affect, but the fact that I love the scent so much relieves MY stress. This would be a great product to try on small children.
Cynthia C.
Chicago , IL
I like this lotion because it doesn't feel heavy or coating on my skin but still keeps me moisturizer all day. My feet get really dry in the winter after wearing flats so it doesn't do much for my feet but that's just my special concern. Overall great product.
Johanna V.
OMG! I absolutely love this lotion. Not only does it make the skin super soft but the scent to it, it's so amazing! I bought this lotion for my 2 month old son and it keeps his skin moisturized and smelling good for hours. I highly recommend this lotion to just about anyone! (:
Fiona C.
Arcadia, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this product on a daily basis and I love it! It does a really good job at keeping my skin moisturized. The lavender scent is subtle so you don't have to worry about being overwhelmed with the smell. The lotion is affordable and I highly recommend it!
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?