BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Lisa L.
I love aveeno body lotion because it's not sticky after applying (they use silicones). This lotion smells nice - I wish it smelled MORE lavender-y but it has a variety of pleasant smells mixed together. It NEVER irritates my sensitive skin so it is a staple in my bathroom.
Laura B.
Kincaid, KS
I'm a huge fan of all Aveeno products! Since my oldest child was a baby, he has had very sensitive skin. I often find dry patches on my own skin. We have both found relief from this lotion! This is the lotion that I reach for after every shower and in between my long days.
Andrew S.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a great moisturizer that works well with any skin type. I enjoyed the feeling it left on my skin. It provided a nice even mositurizer that left my skin feeling refreshed rather than oily nor did it leave behind residue. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Leah K.
Shorewood, IL
I absolutely love this lotion. I have sensitive skin and this lotion is light enough never to irritate it, but it keeps my skin hydrated and soft. The lavender scent is perfect - especially to smooth on before bedtime. I sleep like a baby! I got this as a gift durning pregnancy and I've continued to use it years later.
Andre R.
Broomfield, CO
I purchased this product last month from King Soopers. It has the typical good quality you expect from Aveeno. The thing I'm not too fond of is the smell. I purchased it because it's supposed to be relaxing. Sadly the smell doesn't make it relaxing.
Jen R.
Atlanta, GA
Love Aveeno! Always leaves my skiing feeling soft and moisturized. Does not feel greasy in application. It is pricey in comparison to other popular brands. But definitely worth it, so still a good value. I'm a repeat user and I would definitely recommend to others!
Yomira V.
Laredo, TX
Aveeno is by far my favorite brand, for not only is it inexpensive but it is also very effective. The Aveeno Body Moisture Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion, like much of their other products, hydrated my skin beautifully. The hydration was evident immediately, as the previously dry patches on my shoulders and knees instantly disappeared. It also lasted a good six hours!
whitney s.
HOUSTON, TX
I love this lotion. After a long day I take a shower then put on this lotion and go to sleep. I love the pump makes things so much easier! It has a light soft scent and the moisture lasts for a long time. I also use this on my son's eczema. Recommended for new moms!
Cass L.
Austin, TX
I didn't think this lotion did much for me. I enjoyed the smell but the lotion did not help my skin much at all and it felt very greasy after I used it. I was disappointing in this product and will not be buying it again. Other people I know enjoyed it however.
Breann U.
omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love how moisturizing Aveeno lotions are. They do a great job at soothing my skin and keeping me moisturized throughout the day. The scent is not overbearing and is great for bedtime. I bought this at Target and would probably buy again. Perfect for dry/winter skin.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?