BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Erin C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dear companies, Why do all the stress relief products always have lavender in them. I would love to try this product and I think it would work great for my dry skin but I am allergic to lavender. Please make additional scents!
Amelia R.
San Juan
I love this lotion. It hydrates my skin leaving it soft with a mild smell. It can last a lot and the container is easy to use and pretty. I would like it to smell more but it's Ok principally because I use it before sleep.
Erika C.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this stuff ... I use it every single day! My skin gets very itchy and irritated and this makes it feel so much better. I used the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream for years. While I'm still a huge fan of that, this does the same thing at a fraction of the cost. Plus it smells great!
Echo H.
Newton , KS
I’m obsessed with this lotion it’s very calming and smells sooooo good! Lavender is one of my fav smells! It lasts so long an I love the way it feels it’s soooo creamy! An amazing! If you haven’t tried it you need to!
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
This is my favorite body lotion by aveeno, a long with the calming body wash too! It has such a lovely lavender scent and it is very moisturizing but not too greasy. This is great for applying every night before bed.
Emma V.
Parma, OH
I love this lotion! It’s light, but sinks into my skin wonderfully. I use it all over, but especially love it for my legs. It smells lovely and doesn’t leave any oily residue. Definitely always keep it on hand!
donisha F.
Gold Beach, OR
Aveeno always gets it right. This is the first lavender scented lotion that hasn't been so overbearing in scent that I got a headache. Its subtle but noticable and doesn't feel heavy when applied.
Brittany S.
Janesville, WI
I have this sitting on my desk at work, make up desk at home, coffee table at home, and one in my car. I use this stuff daily. At work it leaves my skin soft and relaxes me with the lavender, chamomile and ylang-ylang sent. Our bathrooms at work have harsh soaps that leave my hands dry so i like coming back and using this to put moisture back into my hands.
Karissa L.
Frankfort
Never liked aveeno body lotions until this one! The smell is amazing and it keeps my skin moisturized. If you hate the smell of the original, then try this!!! It’s great for before bed or even right after the shower
Catherine S.
This product is wonderful! Smells great! And works with the driest of skin. My mother’s a diabetic and she loves this lotion. It keeps her skin healthy and stops the cracks and bleeding that diabetics can get from dry skin. 10/10 recommended for diabetics & non!
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?