BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Caitlyn C.
Niles, OH
I actually used this for my hands and feet in the winter. I get very dry cracked skin, and do not like the overly oily feeling some lotions have. Aveeno naturals manages to moisturize my dry skin while not leaving any oily feeling or film on my skin. I have also used this on my tattoos, and I highly recommend this product.
Lavanya C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the way this moisturizer smells. I find that the scent of lavender really does help me wind down at night (which is when I shower and use this). It does keep my skin moisturized, though I can't say that it does any better at that than any other moisturizer that I've used. It is non greasy, though and penetrates my skin.
Cassie E.
Scottsdale, AZ
This lotion is definitely one of the best I've ever used. I use it right before bed and it keeps me completely calm and honestly helps when I feel like sleep isn't exactly an option. I buy it once I run out, and it usually takes quite a long time for me to run out. The price is a bit much, but it's definitely worth it.
Emmaline P.
I apply this stuff every night, and I adore it! This product was a gift, and I'm so glad I received it! I love the huge bottle. It is very effective. Very gentle, and I have sensitive skin. I do believe I would repurchase this item! Love the scent yay
Kaydee C.
Kapolei, HI
Love this lotion I use this lotion on myself and my children's skin whenever we have dry or itchy skin. I also recommended this product to my mother inlaw who has a really bad rash on her arm after trying so many different products she is so happy to have found something that soothes the irratation she loves it !
Danika C.
Orlando, FL
I use this lotion on my body and it keeps my skin soft. Best time to put it on is right after a shower to lock in the moisture. I also put it on before bed! For added moisture, I lather up my feet and hands and wear socks or gloves to bed. This works as a great deep moisture treatment. I also love the smell.
Anna G.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I buy a lot of Aveeno because the brand is eczema-friendly. While I do enjoy the scent of this particular lotion (a soothing lavender blend that doesn't come off as cloying), I do wish it was more hydrating. I feel like it absorbs into my hands and feet immediately and then I need to apply more and more.
Sara K.
This is the only moisturizer my mom kept in the house for years. For some reason I feel like this stuff just goes on like butter. It's so soft and refreshing, and definitely helps dry and cracked skin in the winter!! Most importantly for me a little less than normal when a long way and dries decently fast!
Samantha H.
Clever, MO
I keep this at my desk at work because I really do feel that the lavender scent is calming. It is also not overpowering which is great. It is not incredibly thick lotion, but it is not thin either, so it requires more than one application per day (dependent on skin type). But, for the cost and quality I would recommend it for sure.
Alyssa B.
Le Mars, IA
I use this for myself and my one year old at night. I enjoy the relaxing scent and the fact that it moisturizes well. My only complaint is that in the last bottle we used, the lotion seemed to curdle at the end of it. I was throughly disappointed that I had to throw it out before it was completely empty.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?