BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Makayla F.
Aveeno is my go to lotion. It doesn't matter which one it is but stress relief is my favorite. When I use it I literally feel the stress leave my body. It moisturizers wonderfully, I can have dry skin and two days later it's like it never happened. You can get it at Walmart, Albertsons, Safeway, and it's affordable. I definitely recommend it to anyone who has sensitive skin or just plainly needs a good lotion. I use it all the time and it's the one thing I find that works.
Megan A.
I use this every night after shower & before bed! It penetrates deep into my skin & when I wake up in the morning, my skin is still smooth and soft! It smells really good too! It has lavender in it which helps you relax and sleep better. It also has oatmeal in it which keeps your skin super moisturized for a long period of time. My all time favorite body lotion. I probably won't ever stop using it <3
Lauren W.
Chester, VA
I think this is my favorite lotion. I keep it on my bedside table and use it every night before I go to sleep. The smell of lavendar is so calming and relaxing. Its a pretty thick lotion but doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy which I like because I hate that feeling and for me it lasts a while. A little goes a long way with this product.
Yahaira C.
San Antonio , TX
Aveeno is my favorite brand , I use almost everything of them . This lotion smells so good I put it on after a shower and keeps my skin soft very moisturized and smelling good . I agree on the stress relief part. I feel Alot more calm after and sleep wonderful.
Carla M.
Maywood, NJ
Such a great moisturizer as is to be expected from Aveeno but the scent is really calming. I love the scent of lavender and find many products that say to have lavender in them to have a very artificial scent to them but the scent of this Aveeno smells natural and organic. It is really like a spa moisturizer that you take home.
Christina S.
Pace, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is really nice. Especially for someone who doesn't typically like lavender scents, I didn't mind this one. I mainly used it on my feet and although I would repurchase it, I wouldn't necessarily use it all over my body since it takes a while to absorb. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about it.
Vasny M.
Dallas , TX
This product is amazing it keeps my skin feeling really soft and I apply it every morning after I shower and it keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day. The scent is not so strong that it interferes with my perfume but it does have a nice scent to it.
Lavanya C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the way this moisturizer smells. I find that the scent of lavender really does help me wind down at night (which is when I shower and use this). It does keep my skin moisturized, though I can't say that it does any better at that than any other moisturizer that I've used. It is non greasy, though and penetrates my skin.
Kirsten K.
Palm Harbor, FL
I use this lotion every night before bed. The scent is very relaxing and not too overwhelming. It does dry after awhile, and does make my skin feel a little sticky, but I'm using it before bed so it doesn't bother me too much. The packaging is very nice and fits in my hand very well, I love this product and would buy it again.
Caitlyn C.
Niles, OH
I actually used this for my hands and feet in the winter. I get very dry cracked skin, and do not like the overly oily feeling some lotions have. Aveeno naturals manages to moisturize my dry skin while not leaving any oily feeling or film on my skin. I have also used this on my tattoos, and I highly recommend this product.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?