BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Maude S.
Chestermere
I lové the smell of this cream! But i don't think it's good for stress! I mean it's impossible!
Ashley R.
Peterborough
I love this cream! I use it all the time, morning or night. It really gets rid of the dry skin!
Julie G.
Buctouche
Smells wonderful with that good stress relever and leave skin soft without any oily residue :)
Briony R.
Makes my skin feel nice and revitalised. Love using this product when my skin neeps pampering.
Erica C.
I love this lotion for the winter time, it's thick and does not leave your skin feeling dry.
Sonia C.
Windsor
I refuse to use any other skin moisturizer. Aveeno is my go to brand for any skin care need.
✨ J.
This stuff makes my skin so smooth that I can’t help but let go of my stress and just relax.
Kaela S.
Winnipeg , MB
This product works really well ! It doesn't leave a thick greasy feel and it smells amazing
Lupita C.
Porterville, CA
Great relaxing and amazing moisturizing lotion I am obsessed over this lotion it us great!
Kelly A.
Smells wonderful, is adorable, easy to find and really nourishes my skin for a long time.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?