BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
alysha k.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft. I use it after every shower. I love that it isn't greasy at all!
Alyssa K.
Waterloo
I love all things Aveeno, especially this lotion. I keep it at my desk at work to keep my hands moisturized. It smells great!
Peachy J.
Richmond, BC
I am not fond of oily feeling specially during summer. This is what I currently use. It is non greasy, and it smells great.
Lisa R.
A great lotion to use before bed or after a shower. Really refreshing and moisturizing. Great for using on the kids as well
Micaela B.
Daughter has very sensitive skin and breaks out in rashes and itches easily, it helped with the itch and to relief the rash
ronniela d.
Winnipeg, MD
Oh this is a great product! I was amazed how this lotion makes my skin really soft ! 😊 defenitely recommend to everyone!
Karisa A.
Trinidad and Tobago
This lotion glides on effortlessly. The scent is mild and pleasant. Make it a part of your night routine as you unwind.
Jessica A.
Guelph
I love aveeno body lotions, always leave my skin feeling rejuvenated and fresh. I mainly like to use it after shaving
Lisa A.
Parksville , BC
I finally found a moisturizer that actually works. I love my skin after I use this. It's soft and smooth. Best ever!!
Serenity K.
Grande Prarie
Aveeno is an wonderful brand. Their lotion is perfect, it is very moisturizing and moisturizers my body perfectly.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Tami R.
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?