BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Protiva G.
Toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love aveeno products. I have sensitive skin and none of their products irritated my skin. I love their moisturizers and face cleansers.
This is a nice gentle moisturiser. Good for sensitive skin. The scent is nice and subtle. Good value and good quality. Would recommend.
Monice M.
Toronto, ON
I really like the scent and feel of this lotion. It's perfect for after the bath and does wonders on my skin as well as the kids' skin!
Temis P.
Corona, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the smell of lavander, and most of all I love averno, this lotion really takes care of your skin, and it calms and relaxes you.
S P.
I really like the thin consistency of this lotion. it goes on super easy, even on wet skin. The smell isn't too potent, which I enjoy.
Veronica W.
I love using Aveeno moisturizer for my body. It does an excellent job of moisturizing without leaving my skin feeling oily or heavy.
Marie-Laurence P.
Rimouski, Québec
It's my go to moisturizer after taking my shower or before bed time. It is just so relaxing and stress relief as mention by the name.
Ashley S.
I really enjoy this because of the lack of scent, and it doesn't make my skin crack or severely dry in the winter and cold season.
Brandi B.
Moose Jaw
Love this lotion use it every night before bed. Keeps the moisture locked in and the smell is amazing and melts the stress away
Nancy T.
Conception Bay South, NL
This lotion is my favorite! Makes my skin feel glorious .I jave extremly sensitive skin, and this product is wonderful for me.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?