BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Jennie C.
This is one of my favorite body lotion. The Scent is perfect for me, smells great but not too strong. Very moisturizing and the price is very friendly.
april s.
Orangeville, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using this product for 15+ years. It smells so nice, and feels nice, too. Helps keep my skin from getting all gross and dry in the winter.
Jordan S.
Cambridge, ON
I wouldnt say this completely relieves stress, but it does make your skin as smooth as a babys bum. 5 stars, this keeps my skin hydrated and soo soft.
Samantha B.
Montreal
Product was great. Use at night before going to bed.. It becomes a great item to add to your routine. Had a great smell. Item you should have at hand
Lucia C.
This moisturizer i would say is a normal moisturizer i don't think it really helped with stress relief or anything but all in all good moisturizer.
Sandra N.
Mexico
I love this lotion it keeps you moisturized & especially because I have really dry skin & it helps me out a lot. You should definitely try it out
Samia C.
I tried this lotion recently. I use aveeno for my face since 18 years. This one wasn't really different from the other. It is a little less oily.
Kat E.
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great lotion, very moisturizing and has a nice relaxing scent, love the pump for quick application. Have purchased again and will continue to.
Erin A.
Kingston
I do t think this does much for stress however like most aver no products this does the trick with making sure my skin is soft and not flaking!
ROBIN B.
LOVE AVEENOOOOO EVERYTHING AVEENNOOO - minus there toner its terrible. I love the lotion it smells good and doesn't burn my CRAZY SENSITIVE SKIN
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?