BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Bonnie F.
Port Royal, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love Aveeno products. They were recommended by my dermatologist and I have been using them for years. This one is great. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. It is very gentle and I love the lavender scent. It is very soothing. The packaging is great, very appealing. I have a small one that I carry with me, for my hands. It is gentle enough for children,too.
Melissa M.
Toledo, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Let me start off by saying this was given to me as a gift. It is one of my favorite lotions. I'm really particular about what I put in my skin because I am sensitive to certain perfumes. This is a great formula doesn't leave me feel greasy or dirty after applying. The smell is veryour soothing. Sometimes if a lotion is too potent it will leave me with a headache. Since receiving this as a gift it has been a staple in my bath box!
Kalyn S.
I have used this on my toddler, it is nice for after an evening bath to help her calm down and get ready for bed. I also use it on myself :)
the smell is nice, but can be a little much if you put it on all of your skin, but then again i like a very light sent if I'm going to bed, and enjoy the stronger sent if I know i will stay up for a wile and just want to relax
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really like the Aveeno naturals, especially the stress relief scent. It's very light, but has a lovely scent of Lavender that's like no other with its blend. The lotion itself is also light and not a heavy cake like cream. I use it on and off with other lotions, for me personally if I use the same things over and over, I tend to get bored or end up no longer liking them. I don't think that would ever the case with this scent. It is a bit pricey compared to other brands, but definitely worth it.
tracy r.
Bayville, NJ
What's worse than having a stressful work day? Coming home and still be stressed out. That's why I use Aveeno's Active Naturals Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion right after a relaxing bath at night. It really helps bring my stress levels down considerably.

It also glides across the skin very smoothly without leaving a greasy feeling that most lotions do.
Taylor O.
Denver, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion smells so so good but unfortunately I can't use it on my skin. It makes my arms break out in little white heads all over the place. It also makes my chest break out as well. I use it on my legs just so I can get rid of it but other than that I'll never purchase it again. Especially for the price. Really pricey for a common name, drugstore product.
Ariba A.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this stuff. I've purchased it several times and keep coming back to it. I have super sensitive skin that breaks out all the time but this stuff is great at not aggravating my skin. I slap this stuff on at night and it's great at moisturizing while still calming my skin. The smell is pleasant but very apparent so if that's a concern don't purchase.
Shassidy A.
Lumberton, NJ
I love Aveeno, especially this product. I, not only use it on myself, but my one year old as well. Great for my temperamental sensitive and my son's. The scent is so soothing and delightful, not over powering or chemically like most products out there. After I apply I'm not left with a strange residue after. I apply it to my son before nap and bedtime, totally helps to relax him into a smooth transition into sleep.
Rose P.
Smells so great. Very moisturizing and great option for seduce skin. Pretty lightweight and absorbs quickly. Only bad thing is it's kind of expensive. Overall, I would definitely purchase it again.
Gina H.
Redford, MI
Aveeno is one of my favorite lotions that is readily available. The ingredients are gentle on my skin, absorb easily, and don't leave a greasy feeling. The scent is never overpowering or offensive. The stress relief version combines everything I already love about Aveeno lotion with the amazing light scent of Lavender, chamomile, and ylang-ylang.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Tami R.
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?