BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Alana B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I found this lotion safe to use on my sensitive skin, even after shaving my legs when my skin is super vulnerable. Nice gentle scent, and the lotion isn't greasy.
Kayla M.
Douglas, NB
I am always happy with Aveeno products, and this one is no exception! It's very much your basic, no frills lotion, but it does the job. It absorbs quickly, and feels light and moisturizing on your skin!
Norlissa G.
This is the best lotion I have used by far. It penetrates deep down into the layers of the skin leaving it soft and moisturized. It has a relaxing scent which I find very useful after taking a shower at night from a long working day
Alisa D.
Ontario, Canada
The scent of this Aveeno product is great! I absolutely love it and rely on it as a moisturizer. Have recommended it to many and they say the love it just as much as I do!
Megan S.
Love Aveeno products for the natural ingredients and mild scents. I usually just buy the original body cream, which I also use on my face and i just love it. It adsorbs quickly and is none greasy.
Grace J.
Winnipeg
I like this lotion because it is not greasy but it keeps the skin very moisturized. It has a wonderful scent of lavender :) It is oatmeal based so it is gentle on the skin!
Jaimee M.
Melbourne
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My absolute go to moisturizer so good on skin not to thick i can use it on my face an i wont break out i wear this every day hydrated my skin leaving it soft an smooth
Erin W.
Sarnia, ON
Smells amazing, doesn't aggravate my eczema and makes my skin feel so soft and smooth! I don't necessarily think it relives any stress at all, but it's a great moisturizer none the less!
Ariane R.
I'm buying aveeno for years and I absolutely love every products they've made. I always had eczema and aveeno is one of the only product I can use without a crisis.
Laila A.
Feels good, has no distinct smell. Mosturizes for a while with one time use. Worth the price. If you use it daily you will definitely notice a difference in the sryness of your skin. Not to sure about stress lol.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?