BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Amanda S.
London, ON - Ontario
I first tried this product at my mother-in-law's when I saw it sitting out on her living room table. I was hooked after my first try. I had to buy some for home and work. There is no residue and it's all soaked in. I won't buy anything else.
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
I wanted to write a review as soon as I used it. I am a huge fan of lavender scents, but I like this product because it does a great job of moisturizer. You can tell it isn't watered down like some moisturizers. Keeps hands and body soft.
Areej J.
Love this product! I have really sensitive skin and parts of my body tend to get really dry and this is the perfect moisturizer. I feel relaxed after each use just because of its amazing scent. Would definitely repurchase this product and recommend it to anyone else.
Kristin G.
Kitchener, ON
Most moisturizers make my skin break out, but Aveeno makes my skin feel soft and smooth. This lotion also smells great. I apply before bedtime and the scent calm me and helps me fall asleep. It's true to its name of "stress relief."
Firdous R.
Amazing! Keeps your skin hydrated and soft and smooth and literally transforms dry skin within a matter of weeks. Just remember to apply it liberally and wait at least 10 minutes so the skin can absorb and it leaves a lasting effect. Best moisturizer after coconut oil
Suki S.
I have super dryskin and this is the only moisturizer that instantly works it does not at all feel greasy it sooks straight into the skin leave it feel smooth and soft.
Betty L.
Toronto, Ontario
This moisturizing lotion does amazing things to rehydrate and soothe dry, itchy skin. I use it all the time on my legs during the windy, harsh winters after a long run and my skin gets nice and soft without any oily residues.
Rachel B.
I love this lotion very much! It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling super soft for a long period of time! I normally apply it after getting out my shower and right before I go to bed. I would recommend to anyone and would definitely buy it again!
Alex A.
Used this for years. Very mild scent makes it safe for scent-sensitive workplace. Never had any adverse reaction. Lasts all day. Even take to work as hand cream because it isn't greasy. No plans to stop using.
Alana B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I found this lotion safe to use on my sensitive skin, even after shaving my legs when my skin is super vulnerable. Nice gentle scent, and the lotion isn't greasy.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?