BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Maya K.
Absolutely amazing! Smells great and leaves skin very smooth. Nothing to complain about. Very effective no disappointments. Affordable if you want quality, it ranges from $10 where I live. I would recommend to anyone.
Megan K.
Calgary
I have very sensitive skin and I have never had a bad reaction. Keeps you skin moisturised with no greasy residue. It doesn't seem to relieve stress but it's an excellent product, I'm always told I have soft skin :)
Ana G.
I love this moisturizing body lotion, feels good on skin and it doesn't make you feel sticky. Moisturizes your skin all day with a feeling of relaxation; and really it smells wonderful.
Tegan A.
Canada
Honestly, I have never smelled something so relaxing and soothing in my life. I bought this a while back when I was feeling extremely anxious and just needed to wind down and relax, my mother recommended this lotion and I'm so happy I purchased it! 😍
Wendy M.
new waterford, CA
Love Aveeno. This cream gives your skin releif from the dryness of winter especially. It does not leave your skin with that sticky feeling some creams do. It lasts even after washing
Turryqunia B.
Amityville, NY
This lotion smells amazing,feels amazing, makes my day go by so much more smoothr and stress free. Whenever I'm having a bad day or going through a lot I use this lotion when I get out the shower. The price is a little pricey but its worth it. Cost about 7-8$ depends where you get it from
Amanda S.
London, ON - Ontario
I first tried this product at my mother-in-law's when I saw it sitting out on her living room table. I was hooked after my first try. I had to buy some for home and work. There is no residue and it's all soaked in. I won't buy anything else.
Jolene T.
Toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really liked this lotion when using it after shaving my legs before going to bed. It made climbing into my sheets really comfy... but wearing it during the day, it felt super thick and sticky.
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
I wanted to write a review as soon as I used it. I am a huge fan of lavender scents, but I like this product because it does a great job of moisturizer. You can tell it isn't watered down like some moisturizers. Keeps hands and body soft.
Kristin G.
Kitchener, ON
Most moisturizers make my skin break out, but Aveeno makes my skin feel soft and smooth. This lotion also smells great. I apply before bedtime and the scent calm me and helps me fall asleep. It's true to its name of "stress relief."
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?