BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Surabhi r.
vancouver, MA
So here's the deal- I wouldn't say its the most moisturizing product on the market but what gives this product 4 stars is the scent! honestly it smells divine. I usually shower at night and applying this moisturizer before immediately relaxes me. I have used this product for over 4 years now and swear by it. i also pair it with their body wash which I also love.
yasmin a.
Winnipeg, MB
My mom actually had gotten me this lotion and I don’t usually love big scented lotion but this one is such a calming and effective lotion for everyday use and very affordable for the average day person who needs a great lotion! Aveeno® Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion
Macy-Rhayne V.
Port Colborne, ON
Love this cream it helps with my anxiety and stress! I put it on in the morning and before bed to help me sleep! First time buying it and will be getting it again!! I love it
Grace R.
This is my go to lotion - its a good price, and it does the job. The scent isn't too strong as to be overwhelming. I use it whenever I shave, or feel like my skin is dehydrated. I don't necessarily use it for a stress reliever, but its a nice gentle scent!
Liz M.
Winnipeg
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Super nice scent. Not too overpowering and very soothing to apply to your skin. Comes with the great formula of all the other Aveeno lotions. I have repurchased a few times, I definitely recommend this lotion
Brittany H.
Pickering , ON
Leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. Only 4 stars because the smell in fantastic but it doesn’t do much for stress relief just a nice lavender smell. I use this daily and love how easily it absorbs into the skin
Katie K.
Edmonton
This is my favourite Aveeno lotion. I love the light scent. The scent is calming and light enough to use all over. I used it daily! Great value, I’ll definitely be buying again!
Veronica E.
Strathroy, ON
I absolutely love the smell of this but it’s way too sticky for me. I tried to give it plenty of time to soak in but it just was not happening. It smells incredible but I hate the feeling it leaves on my skin so I wish they would work on the formula!
Deanna W.
London, ON
This moisturizing lotion stays true to its name and offers a calm, relieving, but not overpowering, scent to calm and relax you. It also quickly absorbs into your skin, so the best part is that it doesn't leave you feeling greasy and oiled up!

Need some stress relief, and also sufficient moisture? This is for you!
𝕄𝕁 𝕄.
Edmonton, AB
I love how fast absorbing this lotion is. I also love how the ingredients are mostly natural and it has a decent score on my “think dirty” app. The scent when absorbed in the skin smells good and it lasts long. My body feels so moisturized without the greasy film that sits on top of the skin that most lotions have. This is going to be my new holy grail body lotion. I definitely recommend this!
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Tami R.
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?