BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Kleidis. b.
pheonix
My skin is very dry, I have tried so many lotions and usually a couple hours later my legs are dry and ashy again, with this one it lasts all day! I have fallen in love with this!!
𝕄𝕁 𝕄.
Edmonton, CO
I have never been a lover of Aveeno lotion even though it’s my husband’s favorite lotion (he has the unscented one). One day I just ran out of lotion and so I used his and although I’m not a big fan of the oatmeal smell, I was shocked to find it absorbs easily on my skin. I think it might even be the fastest absorbing lotion I have ever tried! It doesn’t leave a greasy film at all. So a few days later we went grocery shopping and I stumbled across this Aveeno stress relief lotion. I struggle with stress all the time and I love lavender scented lotions or lotions that smell so calming. So I ended up buying this and it was the best decision ever! The smell is not that great in the bottle but when applied on the skin it changes and I love sniffing my arms and hands! I also have the think dirty app and this lotion is rated a 7. It is mostly natural and except for 2 ingredients, one of them is fragrance but for the price and accessibility I would choose this over high end ones.
August L.
It's not the best lotion everr but It does what it says it is supposed to do and the scent is great I love it! Didn't break me out or clog pores which I am very happy about considering I have a lot of body acne.
Surabhi r.
vancouver, MA
So here's the deal- I wouldn't say its the most moisturizing product on the market but what gives this product 4 stars is the scent! honestly it smells divine. I usually shower at night and applying this moisturizer before immediately relaxes me. I have used this product for over 4 years now and swear by it. i also pair it with their body wash which I also love.
yasmin a.
Winnipeg , MB
My mom actually had gotten me this lotion and I don’t usually love big scented lotion but this one is such a calming and effective lotion for everyday use and very affordable for the average day person who needs a great lotion! Aveeno® Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion
Macy-Rhayne V.
Port Colborne, ON
Love this cream it helps with my anxiety and stress! I put it on in the morning and before bed to help me sleep! First time buying it and will be getting it again!! I love it
Grace R.
This is my go to lotion - its a good price, and it does the job. The scent isn't too strong as to be overwhelming. I use it whenever I shave, or feel like my skin is dehydrated. I don't necessarily use it for a stress reliever, but its a nice gentle scent!
Liz M.
Winnipeg
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Super nice scent. Not too overpowering and very soothing to apply to your skin. Comes with the great formula of all the other Aveeno lotions. I have repurchased a few times, I definitely recommend this lotion
Brittany H.
Pickering , ON
Leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. Only 4 stars because the smell in fantastic but it doesn’t do much for stress relief just a nice lavender smell. I use this daily and love how easily it absorbs into the skin
Katie K.
Edmonton
This is my favourite Aveeno lotion. I love the light scent. The scent is calming and light enough to use all over. I used it daily! Great value, I’ll definitely be buying again!
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?