BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Lacey O.
I have really dry skin and this lotion is just so great at putting the moisture back into your skin. great for sensitive skin. I use it everyday
Dalena H.
Lawrence
I love the smell of this lotion and how it really relaxes me. It’s has good moisture and keeps my skin feeling soft for long periods of time
Jennifer K.
Newark, NJ
This smells so good!!! I mostly use it at night but have used it durning the day as well. It absorbs quickly but the beautiful smell lasts pretty well. I love how this lotion works feels when I put it on.
Kleidis. b.
pheonix
My skin is very dry, I have tried so many lotions and usually a couple hours later my legs are dry and ashy again, with this one it lasts all day! I have fallen in love with this!!
Abby P.
saint louis
This lotion is very moisturizing, but it doesn't feel too thick. The smell is very light and refreshing, and it applies very easily. This will last for months. I always love to apply this lotion when I'm feeling stressed.
Jessica R.
South Weymouth
Love this lotion so much! Smells amazing and isn’t greasy. Price is right. Wish more places carried it.
Naiha M.
greenfield
This is my favorite lotion of all time. it feels so good and smells amazing. Are usually get at me from using lotion but this location is perfect for my skin. I would definitely recommend others to purchase it
𝕄𝕁 𝕄.
Edmonton, CO
I have never been a lover of Aveeno lotion even though it’s my husband’s favorite lotion (he has the unscented one). One day I just ran out of lotion and so I used his and although I’m not a big fan of the oatmeal smell, I was shocked to find it absorbs easily on my skin. I think it might even be the fastest absorbing lotion I have ever tried! It doesn’t leave a greasy film at all. So a few days later we went grocery shopping and I stumbled across this Aveeno stress relief lotion. I struggle with stress all the time and I love lavender scented lotions or lotions that smell so calming. So I ended up buying this and it was the best decision ever! The smell is not that great in the bottle but when applied on the skin it changes and I love sniffing my arms and hands! I also have the think dirty app and this lotion is rated a 7. It is mostly natural and except for 2 ingredients, one of them is fragrance but for the price and accessibility I would choose this over high end ones.
August L.
It's not the best lotion everr but It does what it says it is supposed to do and the scent is great I love it! Didn't break me out or clog pores which I am very happy about considering I have a lot of body acne.
Surabhi r.
vancouver, MA
So here's the deal- I wouldn't say its the most moisturizing product on the market but what gives this product 4 stars is the scent! honestly it smells divine. I usually shower at night and applying this moisturizer before immediately relaxes me. I have used this product for over 4 years now and swear by it. i also pair it with their body wash which I also love.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?